Friday 25 May 2012

Summer Coral Nails Tart Deco

I'm sitting in my dining room and its like residing in a holiday home in the south of France.
What glorious weather!
My palms already have that vaguely familiar smell of suncream.

Speaking of summer this is the most perfect summer colour.
Like my weakness to lipstick another is coral.
Coral anything. Every summer ill purchase yet another coral item

When I saw the Essie stand had arrived at my local Boots I was spoilt for choice.
Till now Id actually never owned a full size Essie bottle.....the ordering and waiting bit never appealed to me just for a nail varnish hit.
So seeing them all presented in perfect colour order I felt like a child in a sweet shop.


This is Tart Deco. A beautiful vibrant coral.
I cant help but think how brilliant this shade will look when I get my summer tan.
The colour may I add is much more vibrant than I could show in the pictures.
If your heading to Boots or Superdrug anytime soon its well recommended for a visit.


The formula is long lasting, I can get a good 3 to 4 days with minimal chips.
Essie's colour ranges especially the pastels are shades Ive never seen before on the high street.

They retail at £7.99 and are available in Boots and Superdrug

Wishing you all a wonderful day in the sun.
Things are looking good for this weekend!

What is your favourite Essie Nail Varnish?


7 comments:

  1. beautiful shade :) I really love instant hot, absolutely shore and mint candy apple :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo I like this new design of your blog! :D
    I haven't tried essie yet, but got so excited in Boots as they now have a stand!?!! Oh and I've started on the £5 vouchers again ;)

    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    Lucy
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this colour so much! Very summery xx

    myprettymummy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a gorge colour! i still need to get mint candy apple... im desperate for that colour in my life! xxx

    http://www.unnakednails.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely colour, my fave Essie is - to buy or not to buy, a gorgeous pastel lavender. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute color!

    http://www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete